Friday, March 12, 2010

Museum


I had two hours to kill before seeing my brother for dinner the other night. Spent a quick hour walking through the Natural History Museum. Something was being filmed there and they closed early.. Some quick snaps..




I remember being blown away by the fake sets when I was little.




Owls are scary


Shitty photo of my favorite animal


Also got this today. I've had my eye on one of these for years. I've been getting a little tired of the 6x7 format and want to stick with the 35mm format for a while. I don't want to use my digital for personal projects/landscapes and I wanted something sharper than 35mm.. this seemed like the only choice. Hope it works.


These trial photos from LA (here on J. Wesley Brown's blog) were shot on 6x7 with a 3x2 crop in mind and cropped later in photoshop.



2 comments:

Thomas Herpich said...

Man, I love those dioramas. That's pretty much all I'm going to see whenever I go to the MoNH.

LK said...

ah, my future Fuji!