Thursday, October 8, 2009

Outtakes V


Team huddling around a burnt up engine. This is the best daytime light in Bonneville. About 5 or 6 pm when the sun gets low in the sky and before the light gets all yellow.


I tried real hard to make a good photo of the timing equipment.. no dice. Usually when I set my sights on getting a good still life it happens naturally. I tried and tried on these (there was about four scattered around) for a few days in a row.. all I got was contact sheets of crap.


An English couple waiting for their turn at the start.


A driver and his chase team after a good morning run.


I was getting ready to post the others but erased my website instead. My friend Steve just boarded a plane to LA so I don't know when it'll get fixed.


2 comments:

Patrice said...

Thomas, I've been following your work for awhile now. Just wanted to finally stop by and say I really love these outtakes and your work. Sorry to hear about the website.

I'm curious. Where are these photos taken?

Yelan said...

The colors are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing these.