Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Work prints II


Here's the rest of those little work prints I scavenged from my parents house. They range from probably late '99 till summer of '01. I'm surprised how well some of them scanned.

A view out the window of a 15 pass on my first trip to the desert


One of the nice things about SVA was the unlimited color darkroom use..they stayed oped 7 days a week till 4 in the morning.


Pops after work


My parents on the train back to Jersey after my Dad's retirement party


I used to smoke a lot


There's lots of photos of Nick from that time..here he is at Riis Park in Queens


Probably from this time of year..looks kind of frosty


After my cousins wedding in south Jersey


Making bets at the track


This was one of the few I ever printed big. We were getting ready to go to the beach.


My friend Melissa riding in Brooklyn


Later we found this little dude stuck in a dumpster


Lots of photos of Alan too




Here he is taking a Polaroid self portrait in my old backyard


Being lazy


Shaving in my old apartment


..and rolling around the old N.7th st. skatepark in Brooklyn


Balloon in a doctors waiting room


Gina at the eye doctor


Elaine on the phone


Lucky shot of Gina at the museum looking at some Hoppers


A trailer park near the Salton Sea


A snow storm in Brooklyn


Luis shooting pictures in California


Luis relaxing on St. John


Double rainbow at Dumont Dunes in California.


Triple shadow self portrait in a motel mirror


That's all for now..


2 comments:

justin hollar said...

Thats it? Only 28 photos in one post? Gettin lazy tommmmmayyyy

pauline said...

great stuff